Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My First Blog!!!

OK! This is my first blog ever and I am excited to begin this record of the journey God has me on!! I just have to say to start off today that my Mommy heart is very full this morning! I got up early to spend some time with my Lord and when I came out into the living room at about 6 am I found my 16 yr old son up, ready for school and reading his Sword! And now even as I type this my 12 year old son is across the room with his nose stuck in his Bible. My heart is overflowing with gratitude to my God who has blessed me with these! Now just to share a little about my life....I am first of all a daughter of the King of kings, second a wife completely in love with her husband, Dave and mom to 3 fabulous boys: Caleb (16), Josh (14) and Micah (12). Caleb is finishing up his sophomore year at Rifle High School where Dave is a Chem and Physics teacher. I homeschool Josh and Micah. We are all looking forward to summer and a little more relaxed schedule. I will fill you in more about the boys in my life in later posts. Today I am just getting my feet wet.....I thought if I don't put something on here now....I will never get started! So here it is my first post.....hopefully with many more to come!

No comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com