Thursday, May 29, 2008

Baseball camp

Blogging is very new to me and I am still learning the ins and outs. I am very much a learn by doing person so I thought I would push a few buttons and click a few clicks and see what I could get to come up in my blog. Hopefully, there will be some photos for you to see of a few things that are happening in our lives this spring! Sports camps are our current thang....baseball camp for Micah in the mornings and basketball camp for all 3 guys in the evenings. We have not been involved with organized baseball before but Micah has been wanting to try it for a while so we thought a week of baseball camp would be just the thing....maybe get it out of his system. However, he is having so much fun playing baseball that I have a feeling camp is not going to quite satisfy his urge to hit the ball out of the park or to run the bases.

No comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com